Senior Freelance PR Consultants wanted in Poland/Romania/France/Hungary/Sweden/Norway/Finland for B2B Brands (Part Time/Work From Home)
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Are you an exceptional PR freelancer looking for more work? Are you interested in joining a well-established and dynamic virtual strategic communications consultancy operating globally? We are searching for B2B freelance PR specialists with exceptional media relations skills who can deliver PR service for our clients in the region (Poland, Romania, France Hungary, Sweden, Norway, and Finland).
Candidates will be strategically savvy, senior freelance practitioners with 10+ years in PR. The roles are to support global clients as part of a wider team.
- Strategic counsel
- Tier one media relations
- Communications strategy & messaging
- Identifying storytelling opportunities for clients
- Creative campaign planning and implementation
- Account management
- Content and social media strategy and implementation
- Event support
- Reporting and evaluation
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in PR
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Team player with resilience who can work under pressure
- Strong track record of pitching and placing news and features in tier one media, trade and technical press
- Politically astute, can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
You must be a fluent English speaker and fluent in one or more of the following languages:
Candidates must have a professional and quiet home-office environment free from distractions and be prepared to travel occasionally.
In return, we pay excellent rates and provide you with the opportunity to work with truly global client brands and a great team of talented senior strategic communications professionals.
To apply, please send your CV with a short covering note to [email protected]. Please include an indication of your freelance day / hourly rates.
Closing date: 17:00 (GMT) on Wednesday 12th April 2023