Senior Freelance PR Consultants Wanted for Global B2B Brands in Industrial, Energy and Technology Sectors
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Part time / work from home. May/June 2023 start.
- 4-12 days per month commitment depending on the role (delivered across the month as required)
Are you an exceptional PR freelancer looking for more retained work? Are you interested in joining a dynamic fast-growing virtual specialist strategic communications consultancy working with some of the world’s largest industry brands? We are recruiting for part-time freelance PR specialists with exceptional media relations skills.
Candidates will be strategically savvy, senior freelance practitioners with 10+ years in PR. The roles are to support global clients as part of a wider team.
- Strategic counsel
- Tier one media relations
- Communications strategy & messaging
- Identifying storytelling opportunities for clients
- Creative campaign planning and implementation
- Account management
- Content and social media strategy and implementation
- Event support
- Reporting and evaluation
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in PR
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Team player with resilience that can work under pressure
- Strong track record of pitching and placing news and features in tier one media including national broadsheets, trade and technical press
- Politically astute, can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- PR experience working in following sectors/topic areas would be an advantage:
- Energy industries
- Process automation
- Technology in industrial settings
- Process industries
- Energy transition
- Ability to speak other languages useful but not essential.
Candidates must have a professional and quiet home-office environment free from distractions and be prepared to travel occasionally.
In return, we pay excellent rates and provide you with the opportunity to work with truly global client brands and a great team of talented senior strategic communications professionals.
To apply, please send your CV with a short covering note to [email protected]. Please include an indication of your freelance day / hourly rates.
Closing date: 17:00 (GMT) on Wednesday 5th April 2023