Scotland & England Based Senior Freelance PR Consultants Wanted for B2B Brands in Finance/Accounting Sector
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- Part time / work from home. May 2023 start.
- 5-12 days per month commitment depending on the role (delivered across the month as required)
Are you a PR freelancer living in Scotland or England looking for more retained work? Interested in joining a dynamic fast-growing virtual strategic communications consultancy? We are recruiting for part-time freelance PR specialists with exceptional media relations skills to join our rapidly expanding team.
We are recruiting for two roles, one based in Scotland and one based in England. Candidates will be strategically savvy, senior freelance practitioners with 10+ years in PR. Those appointed will support national/international clients as part of a wider team.
- Strategic counsel
- Tier one media relations
- Communications strategy & messaging
- Identifying storytelling opportunities for clients
- Creative campaign planning and implementation
- Account management
- Social media / content strategy and implementation
- Event support
- Reporting and evaluation
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in PR
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Team player with resilience that can work under pressure
- Strong track record of pitching and placing news and features in tier one media including national broadsheets, trade and technical press
- Politically astute, can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- PR experience working in the following sectors/topic areas would be an advantage:
- Public affairs experience useful but not essential.
Candidates must have a professional and quiet home-office environment free from distractions and be prepared to travel occasionally.
In return, we pay excellent rates and provide you with the opportunity to work with national and international client brands and a great team of talented senior strategic communications professionals.
To apply, please send your CV with a short covering note to [email protected]. Please include an indication of your freelance day / hourly rates.
Closing date: 17:00 (GMT) on Wednesday 5th April 2023